Sunday 1 March 2009

Emptiness

Have you ever felt empty in your heart?? The world seems to stop and doesn't care about you anymore? Your existence is of no significance at all either to anybody or to the world?

Have you?

I'm sure some of you had felt like I did....Living in shadows....It has always been one of my principle to lay low until the moment comes, moment to shine....

Its between that moment is what very agonizing to me...

The pain is something that most people would try to avoid.....but I have no choice. Let it be this way...

Even with lots of friends....most of them are not real friends.
Even with lots of friends....I still feel very much lonely
Even with lots of friends....Only few had cared for me
Even with lots of friends....None of them really knew me
Even with lots of friends....None of them knew how I feel
Even with lots of friends....None of them knew what I need
Even with lots of friends....None of them had really helped me with their heart
Even with lots of friends....None of them wished the best for me
Even with lots of friends....None had encouraged me to be the best
Even with lots of friends....I feel I have only few


The question now is...Which one is my real friends??
Well, I let you answer this question....And i hope you would answer " I am "

No comments: