Wednesday 18 March 2009

There's nothing left to say....but Goodbye

My sister embark on a long journey, leaving the family behind in order to carry on her duty as a medical student. The sad look on her face enough to tell me that she don't want to leave. I hugged her one more time before she go down the escalator towards the custom check.....She turned back...and waved as she walked through the corridor.

You,

Would never ask me why,

My heart is so disguise,

I just can't live a lie anymore,

I would rather hurt myself,

Than to ever make you cry,

There's nothing left to say,



But Goodbye.


I could not help to wonder what would it be like to leave your family behind and travel half way around the world, knowing that you would probably not return....

But one thing for sure, its agonizing.....

No comments: