Thursday 26 March 2009

Please forgive me.....

The sorrow in my heart has become unbearable. Please forgive me for what I had posted earlier on about "her" in which I took the liberty of deleting the post. I was foolish and was filled with anger. Emotions took over my logic.

I hope you would forgive me if i hurt your feelings as I forgave for any wrongs that you had done. I'm sure they are not intentional. I just don't have the guts or courage yet....to apologise to you face-to-face.

This goes to every reader of my blog. I would like to apologise to all of you if I have caused nothing but trouble to you whether in the cyberworld or in reality. I just want you to know that my apology is deeply sincere and its fine if you don't want to accept my apology. I understand it.....

I, too hope that my blog would not cause any trouble to any of you. If there are any, please inform me as I would delete posts that are rather offensive. Please state in the comments whether you dislike my blog and want it to be removed.

I never did gave any gratitude to my blog readers. Thank you!! This blog won't be active at all if there weren't any readers.

Please take note that whatever written in this blog is straight from my heart and have no intention of defaming anyone.........

In this blog, my heart is the architect........my heart is the typist........and my heart is the Author. I hope from this blog, you would be able to know me more.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weyh... gi cek e-mail.. aku da post G4. e-mail ko danial-foo@hotmail.com kn?

Anonymous said...

alalala danny...

Mr Nobody said...

Dear myra...

Post aku ni pelik ke???
I have sinned a lot, and i should seek forgiveness.....

Anyway, thanks for the positive comment....at least none yet want me to close the blog....

Thank Lord for that....