Tuesday 24 March 2009

Please understand......

Is it wrong for me to choose home over some activities which apparently of no benefit to me?

Is it wrong for me to ease a mother's pain of wanting to be with her son that had never been separated from her for 17 years?

What wrong had i done? And yet you all detest, despise, loathe me for going home? Yet you judge me, even when you know nothing of me....

What is so great about astro? Do you know it is spreading hatred amongst us? Spreading dreadful news about true leader just for profits? Spreading hedonisme within our community?

Sorry, to me, family comes first. Its my principles.

And if you don't like me for that, i have nothing else to say to you.

Please understand how i feel........
Please be a good friend and understand......
And for that, I thank you.

4 comments:

R-Lau R-Piz said...

salam,
ilek2 la,daniel...

Anonymous said...

ala2 myra la tu.. zzz

myrnnss said...

woi. apa kaitan ngn aku ha ikmal??!?!?!?!!?!!!

Mr Nobody said...

Dear Everyone,
Jgn dengar ckp Ikmal....dia tu pelik cket.