Sunday 15 March 2009

Waterworld

I was at the A' Famosa Waterworld in Alor Gajah the whole day today. It was another family activity since my sister is here back in Malaysia. It was fun and tiring at the same time.

I played the water roller coaster ride. It was thrilling!!! The ride used a "pelampung" and got two seats. And i took the front row and my sis at the back. I was really excited.

"Rasanya best tak kalau naik ni???" I asked to my sis.

"Confirm best. Nak try? "

So, the both of us climbed the hill and then climbed the tower to get to the starting point of the ride. And there was a platform to put your "pelampung" and we quickly slotted ours.

And the funny thing is, it didn't move!!!

"Apasal tak gerak nih???? " I asked

"Entah. Mungkin exceed weight limit kot"

"Arghhh....Kecewanya!!!"

Suddenly got two guys came behind us and started to push our ride down. However, it still won't move....Hahahahaa...And so i stood up and pull the "pelampung".

And then, we were off!

During the entire ride, I actually witnessed one of a physics concept. Inertia! We were extremely fast. And my sis keep shouting

"Inertia!!"

We almost went 360 degrees, a full circle in the ride....and luckily nothing really happened to us. I was gripping the handles with all my strength....and I'm sure my sis did the same.

After we finished, my mum was waiting at the end of the ride. She said..

"Dah agak dah...Ni mesti kau punya sebab banyak air memercik dari paip tu."

=.=

And then I rested at one of chairs in the waterworld. I was relaxing but I could not help to notice a cute, young boy besides me with his parents. He was approximately 3 - 8 months old.

He was staring straight into my eyes and so was I to him. There were somehow a connection between me and him.

I realised I was exactly around his age when I last come to that place. And 17 years later, here i am again. I looked straight at him and I pictured myself when I was his age. I couldn't help to wonder, how did I manage to survive? How did I achieve success? How did I be the man I am today?

I still remembered some of my childhood memories when my mum asked me what do i want to become when I grew up. I was 5.

"Adik nak jadi ape bila dah besar nanti??"

"Tak tahu."

"Mana boleh tak tahu. Mesti ada satu benda yang adik nak jadi punye"

"Haaaa....nak jadi Dinosaur!!"

"Nape nak jadi Dinosaur????"

"Nanti boleh jadi Barney"


Hahaaa.....how could I even think of becoming a dinosaur? It is still the joke of the family....


We went home and i was completely exhausted. I fell asleep soon enough.

I think I dislocated my knee-cap when i fell down in the pool. Or probably cracked my patella bone. Not sure though, cause its very painful when I want to stand up. I can still walk but its very painful. I'll leave it for few days. If its still painful, then I'll go X-ray it.

That's all for today.

2 comments:

blade said...

achum2~...eh, ade barney la...

Mr Nobody said...

Dear Blade,

Dulu kecik kecik aku minat barney....Mcm nak giler....hahaha...jadik aku pun ckp la aku nak jadi cam barney...