Saturday 21 March 2009

Lesson learned...

Today, the college had a camp for us, IB students. And we started off with the game which in scouts we call caterpillar. The game is very tiring. And my team drawed with one of the opposing team...i dun recall much of this game, and all i remember is i was completely exhausted. Straight after that was wrestling. My team loss though, 3-2. But, i'm proud of it. Only then, we were given a break, a half and hour break. Before that, the facee said,
"Sambil jalan-jalan tu, ingat apa pengajaran yg kita dpt tadi."

so, i was going back to my room completely exhausted, and half-dead. Then, i lied down on my bed, gazing the rotating fan.

And i realise what i gain from the activity just now was only pain and tiredness.

My eyes was half-close, but after this have to go for another activity. But a thought came to my mind. I knew exactly what i learned.

Losing is not anyone else's fault but our own. If someone tried his/her very best but yet he/she failed. And for that, i should not blame him/her, but instead i should thanked and congratulate that person, for he/she has moved to another level, willing to give his/her very best for the team and for themselves.

Its this attitude that keep someone motivated, keep someone moving forward.

If any of you have worked by my side, perhaps some of you realised that, i would say "Great job" even if we failed. Its what i've been trying to instill within me....to keep helping someone motivated.

To those that worked with me either lab patners, classmate, club members, and i forgot to say anything, here's for you

"Great job and i'm sorry from the bottom of my heart if i have caused nothing but trouble to you."


P/S: sorry for the bad english.....was typing this with my phone :P

No comments: